Country of origin: France (Likely made in China)
Sizes: “Regular” or “Large”
Stem: Short “stick”
Measuring Lines: Yes
Cost (RRP): 20,00 € [Currency Converter]
Been around since: Unknown (2014?)
Unique Design?: No (There are other cups with similar designs available)
Other Details: The top of their website shows a completely different cup to the cup they sell. The cup they actually sell looks identical to a range of cups found on AliExpress for around $6USD (and is also being sold as various other brands). See Similar and re-branded Cups.
Appears not to have a website, just available on Amazon.
Country of origin: Made in China
Sizes: “A” (small), “B” (large)
Dimensions: A= 40mm diameter, 55mm long without stem, 25mm stem, 80mm length total. B= 45mm diameter, 55mm long without stem, 25mm stem, 80mm length total.
Stem: Flat tab with heart or moon design on the end.
Measuring Lines: Unknown
Cost (RRP): £9.90 [Currency Converter]
Been around since: (unknown)
Unique Design?: No (There are other cups with similar designs available)
Other Details: Looks identical to the cheap cups available on AliExpress, so this may be simply a more expensive rebranded version of what you could buy for around $5USD elsewhere.
Very similar packaging to cups sold as “comfycup” on AliExpress
There are a few “branded” (named) cups available, but who don’t give enough information for me to give them a page of their own. Some of the links to them may no longer be available when they sell out of that listing. But you can always do a search based on the name.
So until I get more information on them, I’m putting them all here on the same page. Please note that some of these cups appear to be suspiciously similar to other cups available. See Similar/Rebranded Cups.
“Unique” and “Original” Brands
These brands are either the first or the only cups to feature their particular style features.
- Carrefour (Fairly Unique Design -Wide flat tab, but opaque)
- Smartcup (Unique Design – Long solid thick stem – different flower/butterfly/leaf designs on the side)
Suspected “Rebranded” and “Copied” Brands
These brands appear to have taken significant design elements from “original” brands (eg it would be difficult to tell them apart by looking at them), and/or have multiple other brands all sharing what appears to be the same design (eg they appear to be the same design given different brand names).
- Flat Narrow Tab Stems
- Flat Wide Tab Stems
- Hollow Stem Cups
- Vijay Cup (Collapsible)
- Long Thick (solid) Stems
- Long Thin Stem Cups
- Short Thick Stems
- Short Thin Stems
- Other Stems
Ava Loona | Ava Loona | Carrefour | Crystal Cup
ConsciousBotanics | Continuon | Cupissima | Easy Cups
Easy Cup | Easy Cups | Dream Lover | Femme Essentials |
LMR | Leasen | Lis Cup | Lola Cup
MCup | Pixie Cup | Pretty Woman
Sileu #1 & #2 | Smart Cup #1 | Smart Cup #2
Vida Cup | Vijay Cup | Welldone | Xabian
The “Continuon” listing was previously was calling them a “Cerene”, but photos in the reviews of people who bought a “Cerene” cup clearly shows “iCare” brand packaging.
Now… this isn’t intended to be any accusations of any brands doing the wrong thing. This is just an observation that there are several cups that that look quite similar (if not exactly the same) to other cups. So it is mentioned here with the intention to help clear up any confusion for consumers and provide as much information on cup brands as possible.
I would also like to make consumers aware of the possibility of many of these brands being a “rebranding” – where cups can be purchased for as little as 45c each, and then resold as the new brand name for $20-$30. Click here to see my article on this.
For example here are some listings for the short stem cups that are popular at the moment. One you can buy for $1.45 each (individually), the other as little as 50c each (in bulk):
Which appear to be the same design cups as these “branded” cups that retail at anything from about $10-$30
There are also a lot of these tab stemmed cups on AliExpress for between 45c each (in bulk) or $1.55 individually…
Which appear to be the same basic design as brands like these (you can see the Luno and iCare even have similar box art)
So in the interest of fairness and transparency – and to make sure people have the full information, I’m listing those cups that appear to have very similar (if not the same) design. So you can make your own determination about which cups you may like to purchase. For more information on the issue of Rebranding – see my article on that here.
There may be a few reasons that cups may look similar or identical to another brand. These could be:
- Re-branding – Where a business may be buying cups from the same supplier as other businesses do and package them with their own brand name. In some cases they may have the packaging made for them as well (many of the AliExpress and Alibaba listings say they will provide packaging on request)
- Sharing/Selling Designs – Where one cup business has sold or given the rights to reproduce their cup design, so that another business can sell the same cups with the original creators permission.
- Copying/stealing designs – Where a business makes an copy (or perhaps a slight variation) of a brand of cup, without the permission of the original designer.
If you want to make sure you are getting a cup that is an “original” rather than a copy, look to see when the brand was established, and look to see how their overall website/business appearance is. If you’re wanting a cheaper price, then I suggest shopping around – but making sure you look at the listings well to make sure you know what you are getting (cheaper isn’t always better).
Similar looking brands
This is a list of cup brands that have the same specific features and appear to be almost identical. This is not meant to imply that any of these brands are “Copies” or “Rebrandings” – it is merely a comparison to highlight cups which appear to be the same shape and/or design – for research purposes.
(If you want a listing of all the known cup brands by stem type – look at the MASTER LIST here)
Diameter measurements (Small/Large) for the brands are also given when known, for easier comparison. The slight (eg 1mm) difference between some brands that otherwise seem identical may be due to measuring errors or rounding up/down (eg a 41.5mm measurement may be rounded up or down by the brand/manufacturer), or may show the cup is actually a different size to another – I don’t know.
Short thin stems
Cups that feature short rounded “stick” stems, with rings around the base of the cup and rings around the “ridge” area. Some brands have a smooth stem, some have a grip rings but look otherwise identical:
- “Aneer” – [Aliexpress Listing] (Smooth stem)
- Athena – [Amazon listing] 42/45mm diameter (Grip stem)
- Ava Loona – [Amazon Listing] (Smooth stem)
- Blossom Cup – [Amazon listing] 42/45mm diameter (Smooth stem) & (Grip stem)
- Easy Cups – [Website] (Grip stem)
- Charlene – [Amazon Listing] 41/46mm diameter (Smooth stem)
- Cup’ax – [Cup’ax website] (Smooth stem)
- Diamond Cup – [Diamond Cup Website] (Grip stem)
- Dutchess Cup – [Amazon review] 42/47mm diameter (unknown stem)
- Femma’s Cup – [Amazon Listing] (Smooth stem)
- Femme Essentials – [Amazon Listing] (Smooth stem)
- Lola Cup – [Amazon Listing] (Grip stem)
- Luna Cup – [Amazon Listing] (Grip stem)
- Playtamx – [Aliexpress listing] 40/45mm diameter (Smooth stem) & (Grip stem)
- Sileu – [Amazon Listing] (Grip stem)
- Sure Cycle – [Amazon listing] (Smooth stem)
- The Flower Pot – [Website] (Smooth stem)
- Vida Cup – [Amazon Listing] (Grip stem)
- Vubino – [Website] (Grip stem)
- (as well as other cheap un-branded cups on AliExpress)
Grip Stem Cups: Athena | Easy Cups| Lola Cup | Vida Cup
Short thick stems
Cups that feature grid-like grip lines around the base of the cup with shorter thick stems that have grip rings:
- “Aneer” – [Aliexpress Listing] 44/47mm diameter
- Ava Loona – [Amazon Listing]
- Cerene – [(Sold out) Amazon Listing]
- Eva Cup – [Eva Cup Website] 42/45mm diameter (Claims to be the original)
- Happy Girl – [Happy Girl Listing]
Narrow Flat Tab stems – “Shiny”
Cups with a tab stem that features 3 grip lines and have very “shiny” looking silicone. Can be clear or opaque. Often with a slightly bent stem:
- ALX – [ALX Website] 43/47mm diameter 82/85mm length with stem
- Aneer – [Aliexpress listing] – 40/45 or 42/46 or 43/46mm diameter. 70/70 or 85/85 length with stem *
- Biointimo – [Aliexpress listing] 40/45mm diameter 70/70mm length with stem
- Continuon – [Amazon listing] – Packaging says “iCare” (previously sold as “Cerene”)
- Cupissima [Website]
- Cuplette [Website]
- Femcup – [Femcup site] 42/46mm diameter 67/71mm length with stem
- Gyn Cup – [Gyn Cup website] 40/45mm diameter 78/85mm length with stem
- IB (Improving Birth) Cup – [IB website] 40/45mm diameter 75/85mm length with stem
- iCare – [Aliexpress listing] 40/45mm diameter 78/85mm length with stem
- iClean – [Aliexpress listing] 40/45mm diameter 70/70mm length with stem
- Intimate Rose – [Intimate Rose Website] 40/45 diameter 83/85mm length with stem
- Lil Cup – [Lil Cup site] 43/47mm diameter 82/82mm length with stem
- Luno – [Luno site] 40/45mm diameter 78/85mm length with stem
- Sileu – [Amazon Listing]
- Well Done – [Amazon listing]
- Also countless Cheap Unnamed brands
* different sources give different measurements for this cup brand.
Narrow Flat Tab stems – “Frosted”
Cups with a tab stem, usually 3 colours (clear, pink and a “purple” that is pretty much pink) and overall look very similar to each other. Have a more “frosted” or “Matt” appearance (though that may be just how they are photographed?), sometimes with a bent stem:
- Aphrodite – [Aliexpress Listing] Small = 40mm diameter, 70mm total length.
- Eve Cup (Femfulness – old design) – [Eve Cup Website] 40/46mm diameter 65/66mm length with stem
- La Luna – [LaLuna site] 41/46mm diameter 72/72mm length with stem
- Melody Susie – [Melody Susie site] 35/38mm diameter 73/69mm length with stem
- Also countless Cheap Unnamed brands
Wide Flat Tab stems
Cups that have a flat wide-tabbed stem, sometimes with low profile ridge (usually only on the small size) and sometimes without.
Brands of cup that appear to be this same design:
- ComfyCup – [Amazon listing]
- Crystal Cup – [Amazon listing]
- Daisy Cup – [Amazon Listing]
- Female Cup – [Femalecup Site] 40/45mm diameter
- Femicup – [Femicup site] 41/46mm diameter
- Ivita – [Aliexpress listing] 40/45mm diameter (non-frosted look)
- Leasen – [Amazon Listing]
- LuxuryBody – [Amazon Listing] 40/45mm diameter
- MiaLuna – [MiaLuna site] 40/45mm diameter
- Monicup – [Amazon Listing] (non-frosted look)
- Natural mama – [Natural mama site] 44mm diameter
- Pixie Cup – [Amazon Listing]
- Pretty Woman – [Amazon listing]
- Unnamed brands
Solid long thick stems
These cups resemble the Yuuki brand of cup
- Girlies Cup – [Girlies Website]
- Purposeful – [Amazon Listing]
- Xabian – [Amazon Listing]
- Unnamed Brands Here and Here
Spiral grip line on the stem, both made in Italy, with same measurements and are available in the same clear or pink colour. I have heard that this is the same cup, just given different names when being sold online or in stores.
Cups that have a long “stick” stem with bumps on it
- Liberty Cup – [Liberty listing] – seems to have “Natu” on it, so a rebranding.
- Natu – [Natu site] – 42/47mm. has “Natu” embossed on it.
Cups that have a long “stick” stem with grip lines on it (unlike the “bumps” of the above cups)
- Amulette – [Amulette site] 40/45mm diameter
- BeCup – [BeCup site]
- Claricup – [Claricup listing] – 38.5/46mm diameter. In blue colour
- Si-bell – [Si-Bell site] 41/47mm (the “original”)
Cups that have a long thin stem, with “Flower” like grip design on the base
Cups that are “collapsible” (being able to fold up into a compact form for storage).